My education and practical experience has given me plenty of opportunity to help others in many ways whether through massage therapy, employment or the many students and future students I have taught. I still have the passion to learn all the new and exciting practices that are continually developed in the massage therapy community and have the unrelenting desire to teach it!
Professional Experience & Designations
Graduating from the University of Toronto in 1999 and later graduating from Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy in 2001, my over 16-year journey as a massage therapy practitioner has led me from being a student eager to learn and grow, to an innovator and educator.
While experienced and multi-disciplined in the wide spectrum of RMT rehabilitation and care, I focus most of my energy and knowledge in women's health, prenatal and postpartum care and infant therapy.
Over the years of practicing massage therapy and learning my craft through innovative and creative practical experience, I felt compelled to share my knowledge and all the amazing things I have learned over time.
'You Grow When I Grow'
Massage Therapy is an ever growing industry with new and amazing ways to heal your mind and body. I keep myself as close to the latest proven practices available. As the Founder of Es-Sense of Wellness Massage Therapy Clinic in Pickering and Founder of Ask MFS Support Services, I ensured my employees and students were taught with exceedingly high standards.
With my friend and business partner, also a very highly regarded RMT throughout the country with her innovative work in perinatal care, Nicole Nifo and I created Perinatal Massage Therapy Education.
With our over combined 25 years in massage therapy, teaching and therapeutic experience we research, innovate and teach new and experienced students with specific focus on new mothers/fathers and infant therapy. We are very connected in the community and encourage you to join our Facebook page to learn the latest in our teachings, our upcoming seminars and more!
- Pregnancy Massage Course & Clinic Instructor at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy Toronto, Ontario
- Co-Founder Of Perinatal Massage Therapy Education
- Founder of Es-Sense of Wellness Massage Therapy Clinic Pickering, Ontario
- Student Services Coordinator & Faculty Member at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy Toronto, Ontario
- Massage Therapy Clinical Instructor at Centennial College in Toronto, Ontario
- Consultant &.Educator at The International Medical Massage Therapy Institute in Mohali, Punjab
- Founder of Ask MFS Support Services
- Contributor rmtstudents.com video series for students
Teaching Massage Therapy Internationally
With the recognition I received serving the Greater Toronto Area, I was given the opportunity to work with Dr. Mann and his team of highly regarded educators across USA and Canada, to assist his vision in the creation of Massage Therapy India.